Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

God, I've been staring at this for about 10 minutes and nothing has come to me. And then five things came to me. And nothing worth writing could my mind settle on. Things like the fact that I gave birth to two wonderful kids...but that isn't really about me. Things like I loved someone so much that I lost myself. Things like I've learned to have a balanced life. Or, I'm pretty damn smart. It's not any one thing and I don't mean this to sound like I'm all about me, but I guess I could just say that I love myself. I love that I'm honest, I don't cheat, I love hard, and I don't give up easy. I love the fact that I attract some really great friends into my life and without them I wonder what the heck I'd do somedays! I love you all far more than I love myself! For you all, I'm so very grateful!

No comments: